3D Printer Class
Sold out for the December class, but we will be doing this again, please check back in january for updates.
Are you interested in 3D printing, but wary of the often complicated and error prone purchasing and assembly processes? Worry no more, Santa Barbara Hackerspace is now offering a 3D printer assembly class. During the course of this class you will learn to operate, troubleshoot and assemble a RepRap i3 Prusa 3D printer.
- Parts for a printer
- Build instructions
- Allen keys to assemble printer
- One spool of 1kg PLA plastic
- USB key with required software
- A recent laptop computer running Windows (XP or higher) or OS X
- smaller adjustable wrench (4 to 6 inch)
The class is scheduled for Saturday Dec 14 and Sunday Dec 15 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. both days. These dates and times are subject to change due to availability of parts (within reason).
Out of stock